Today is 6th March 2005.
Fed my fighting fish, Snowball this morning as usual... went to meet kx and jinghui to go Sindy's house and take measurements and discuss with her granny in preparation for our "All Change" project. We have received sponsor amount of $2.5k to do some reno work and revamp her 3-rm flat in J.West. Alot to be done, like painting, buying of furniture and electrical appliances. In fact, we were supposed to help out in packing and general cleaning of the messy unit, stored with many carton boxes and plastic bags filled with 2nd hand clothes, books and donated food supplies.
Bought lunch home for Joe... makan and became super sleepy (slept only 4hrs last night coz colleagues came over for mahjong session...). Went to bed and woke up 7+ to go for dinner. When back, realised that the fish tank is empty!!!
Imagine my surprise and agony... chances of my fish being dead are so high... saw it jumping in the water few times yesterday, but didn't think it'll even jumped out of the tank! Tried to look for it all over the place, but couldn't even locate its "corpse". Finally, Joe found it beneath the beam of our seating area next to shoe rack, DEAD. I shut my eyes, knowing that it was being wrapped up in tissue paper and thrown away in the bin. My heart broke... even though I had it for a mere 3mths, I was the one who fed it, and changed water in the tank. My tears fell, uncontrollably... I left the tank alone, still filled with water, hoping that my Snowball will reappear tomorrow... but.... i know, it cannot happen....
Rest in peace, my fish.... I'll pray for you.
1 comment:
Hmmm how come i didnt see Snowball when i went over to ur house so many times. But this is quite a dramaic episode.... Flying fish. I don't think my Luo Han will jump out of the red pail my mum is holding him in. Yes, is those kind of red buckets and it has been his house for a year. I think i will just commit suicide if i am the luo han living in the red pail for a year.
and i think u can invite me and gang over for dinner before i fly hoh .... *hint * ilike to eat homecooked food.
I think i will start a blog myself soon so that i can update pple on my life overseas but now i am still figuring how to use my notebook. I am so proud of myself that i bought the notebook out of my own pocket and it looks so nice and new. HAHAHA
Post a Comment