Woke up at 7+ today as I was to go b'fast with my parents and princess sister... went Cafe Cartel at Raffles City.... food was as normal (had been there many times liao) but joe and mum's sunny-side up were burnt pretty badly and we requested for replacement... And just when we were finishing our food, I noticed a little cockroach crawling on our next table... The manager happened to be nearby and I shouted for him to remove it... yikes! I hate "xiao qiang"....
Went to visit granny after that, she had stroke many years ago, and was recently warded.. now back at home, her only source of food is milk fed via a tube attached to her nose... she couldn't speak or respond much and is in bed all the time. Mum, being her favourite daughter greeted her and asked if she had eaten, surprisingly, granny mumbled "not yet" in hokkien! I haven't hear her say a single word in so many years! It was amazing!!! I felt so touched...
We left shortly after and went home to laze... haiz... what a lazy and boring day... I slept for a few hours in the afternoon... then woke up to fry beehoon for dinner and watched NKF.... it's now time for bed... got a long week ahead...
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment