Saturday, July 02, 2005

Pui Chih's wedding

1st of July was Pui Chih's wedding....... went Forum for some snacks at Genki Sushi b4 crossing e road to Orchard Hotel.

PC - You're really so beautiful!! 12 of us were supposed to go, and hence PC splitted us to 2 separate tables... Me, Joe, Si Mei, San Di and Wu Di sat with PC's sec school friends and had a great time. They were v chatty and joined in our conversations... guessed we sort of "entertained" their night, overheard one of them said, "It's been a long time since I enjoyed a wedding so much!!" hehe... we even made the bride n groom shared a glass of beer and red wine, and they gamely took up e challenge only to disclose their true self - they r good drinkers!

dinner ended ard 10.50pm and we rushed off to KTV (booked e room at 11pm) @ partyworld orchard... e gals went in Shee Hian's car and were caught in alittle carpark jam, reached even later than e guys who walked there! anyway, even though all of us were tired, having worked in e day and then e wedding dinner, we sang as much as possible till 3am.... then took e NR home. I realised that all of us can sing and I would say all e guys can sing very well! Bravo!!! anyway we slept on the bus and I walked like a zombie home from e bus-stop..

No comments: