Last Sat was Magic Tricks, Yoke Chin's activity
As I was busy with doing the monthly claims (especially when we have 20+ volunteers now) I didn't really join in the activity. Attendance was good though, all the students turned up and our volunteers were among the regular and experienced ones..
The students learnt some tricks using paper and cutting.. Yiting took some photos (where are they??)
Aft that, we went for a short discussion at the usual place (kopitiam opp the centre) to talk abt our upcoming Jun camp. Me and Pui Chih will be sharing a station (giving us a chance to slack) hahaha.... but I think it'll be fun...
Alas! We're going to kelong next week ler... really looking forward to it. There'll be some "new faces" who have not been there before, like Kx, Jinghui, Wendy, Eric, Rong Hui, Rong Huang and Sindy etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment