Yesterday was a long long day... went to work in the morning, then to SHG for volunteer work. It was fun, we had sharing session, and it was interesting to hear from the kids. I even told horror stories to a few of them. hehe had a good laugh...
Informed the kids of the Jun camp on 4th Jun, it'll be a 2D1N thingy and I really hope all of them can turn up.. oh, and best of all, it'll be held at JJC, which is so near home!
Aft SHG, we went to bugis to have dinner at the bak kit teh stall... though weather was very warm, and the coffee-shop's ventilation was not good, there were alot of customers and I enjoyed my dinner, while trying to ignore my perspirations..! All of us decided to go to a cool place aft that for our discussions. Agenda included the JSSC Open House and Jun camp activities. Ended up at "Secret Garden" with very nice and romantic ambience. However, reservations were almost full, and we had to sit outside *sigh* ordered cold cold drinks to satisfy ourselves and surprisingly, we still managed to construct many many ideas for the Jun camp. In fact, by 9pm, all was settled and we decided on the whole 2 time-slot activity and so forth.
Next, we went to eat Rochor beancurd... haha Jinghui kana "swan" many many times last night... after that was home sweet home. Super tired!!
Today is a rainy day... sky's very dark and thunder keep roaring... staying indoors is my plan today and I hope to rest as much as possible. Last night, I couldn't sleep due to an asthma attack, it was so terrible... my lungs were so tight and I couldn't breathe. Felt like I was dying..
Oh, sorry folks, I just realised when I went into my blog today that the message board somehow disappeared!! I tried to put it back, but failed. Will try to change the blogskin these 2 days and hopefully, it'll come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment