For those who're following the story... the gal has insisted to meet the guy today at his workplace, during his working hours.... And she returned him the ring he gave her and simply said that getting the flat is impossible and that she's going back to her ex-bf... guessed you'll realised that the guy's world came crashing down.. he's lost, confused, self-denial.... don't know what to do.
At that instance, he wanted to stop working and go home. Hide at home for afew mths, years and keep to himself. he wanted to die, stop breathing, stop thinking... stop thinking of why she did this, what he did to deserve this... I really felt so sorry for him... I didn't know how to help.
*I still duno why my particulars and message board disappeared all of a sudden... I didn't even edit anything! Will try to savage asap... when I have the time.....................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment