Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sianz...

Well, it's Wed and I'm feeling super lethargic... Very broke and looking forward to payday.. work is as per norm... nothing much to say today... except...

For those following my previous story abt the gal and the guy... the guy wrote a nice and touching letter for the gal, telling her how much he treasure her and etc etc etc... then dropped it in her letterbox yesterday... guess what? till now, no sms or calls from her... what do you think? This morning, he bought a bouquet of flowers to her flat (nobody was at home) so he left it there... till now, still no sms or calls.... haiz... And he's now folding a thousand paper cranes to give to her, hoping this will convince her of his love... I somehow have a strange feeling... though I wana give him all the support, even helped to fold afew.... is the gal playing afool with his feelings? I hope not!

Oh, tomorrow I'll be going home for dinner... love mum's cooking best... yum yum..

My god! It's like 12.30am liao... left with only abt 5+hrs of "beauty" sleep... good nitez...

No comments: