Sunday, November 20, 2005

My fav sister...

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog...

Yesterday, my fav sister Phyllis came over for dinner as my parents went for a wedding dinner. I cooked chilli crab, steamed man tou and teriyaki chicken wings for dinner... she thoroughly enjoyed herself as she had her fill of chilli crab. My heart warmed when I saw the smile on her face and beam in her eyes! Felt so happy..... Aft dinner, we went Jurong Point for a little walk. I bought her a magazine and a Korean CD. Then, dad came ard 11pm to pick her..

I'm currently watching this Hongkong drama, Jiu3 Dian4 Feng1 Yun2. It's real cool and the actors are all v pro. Story line is great too.... I've just completed 1/3 of the whole drama... will continue aft my Bangkok trip this weekend... Till then, see ya!

No comments: