Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Work ......................!

Work is tough... Been tasked to set up a Retention team months ago with very limited manpower and now, higher mgmt started this Loyalty Program thingy which they wan use to retain more customers. Everybody is looking at my team to see end results! My own manager is like, couldn't care less... didn't bother to attend mgmt meetings, didn't bother to find out what's going on.... only when I held meetings with my team members that he took time to sit in and listened.... God knows if he understands what I was saying!! ..........so easy to be a manager hor..?!
Angry leh...

Bo pian, I need someone to join urgently... he gave me 2 candidates to interview today, a 31-yr old man vs a 36-yr old man... I chose the 31-yr old one coz he could start immediately... Not good-looking, and seemed like someone without ambitions... but wad to do? Bo pian mah!

Besides, I still have to handle my other staff in Customer Service... this newbie that my manager employed (a 21-yr old gal) gave me super duper problems . It's her 1st job and she's like so blur... cannot understand anything we say, and keeps asking silly questions! Vomit blood lor.. Then hor, she's working part-time in a KTV lounge, and comes in late at times.... my manager hor, really leh..... dunno why he choose her?? chio? young?? "sex wolf"!!!!!! Men!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the team leaders in my dept are starting to place bets on how long this gal will stay in the company..... hehe

Sometimes, I feel like a superwoman.... having to work in such surroundings, then still gotta go home cook dinner, do laundry (be like a housewife)... then go volunteer on Sats... then still have to be fun-loving and stay happy... worry-free... will someone understand what I'm going through? Am I too hard on myself? Maybe I should take a break...? A month? A year? ...........

No comments: