Mum's 59th birthday fell on 10 Sep. Coincidentally my dept organised an event, which was held the same day. Thankfully it was at SP, which's nearby and I didnt havent to wake up darn early to arrive there at 7am.
Mac breakfast was provided by Marcus, strolled along the way to SPGG with colleagues and started snapping pics already. Winston lent his D5100 while I borrowed Jen Yi's 18-200mm lens (which was awesome to the max!) Unfortunately someone deleted some of my pics when uploading to the shared folder, I thot it was kind of rude since they are technically MY photos :( *should have at least checked with me first right? Weird lo, he actually included 2 of his "testing shots"... (Unfriendly)
Went for some snacks at Asian Kitchen (Vivo) since I was still early for dinner. Hong ate his luncheon meat fried rice ~ I really would like to give the fried rice(s) at Asian Kitchen a very very good rating! Tried afew different "flavours" before and was never disappointed :) The xiao long bao is also nice, not the best but one of them, definitely!
Dinner was at Imperial Treasure. Had some fun time playing with the girls, esp Keona who was ultra active and funny that night. She was laughing at almost everything... while Mattea was gloomy and not eating well. Think it's prolly coz of her cough n phlegm, poor girl. On the whole, the meal was not bad but I cannot recall any outstanding dishes worth mentioning.
Both arms were aching (esp my left one, which held on to the quite-heavy lens for the whole day) and since the girls were not in their best mood, we finished up dinner and set off home. Went to bed real early that night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment