Oh yes, this time round ~ the buffet selection is so overwhelming that I admit I did not try everything n I was super full (to the max) after 2hours in there. Welcome to Buffet Town!
Awesome name, just right for such an awesome place!
Appetisers: Cold crabs, prawns, mussels,scallops, raw oyster, sashimi (salmon, tuna...) salad (many different choices & dressings), rojak (singaporean style)
Mains: Chicken rice, laksa, noodles & rice, dishes like chicken, duck, fish, veg..., chilli crab, satay, teppanyaki, tempura, pizza, pasta
Dessert: Waffle, crepe, ice-cream, cakes n eclairs, fruits
Drinks: Soft drinks, iced peach / lemon / green tea, coffee & tea (singaporean style = complete with e teh si, siew dai etc choices)
I might have missed out something, but well looking at the selection above, it's enough to scare you :)
Went there with my counter staff, as a farewell dinner for Winston coz he's leaving Redhill centre (duno when but yah guess they cannot wait!). We took very little photos and even went home at 8+. Satisfying dinner and I was feeling full even the next morn :)
On Sunday, I only had 2 meals - brunch which included 2 plain pratas n 1 teh tarik at around 11am and zi-char with Zhiwei, Elson and their wives, as well as Audrey jiejie at around 6pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment