Well, since I dun really celebrate CNY except occupy myself with gatherings and lots of dinner dates (but hey isn't CNY all about gatherings and eating alot??) I booked myself a movie date with Pek Geok n Maggie on Day one. Yes it was arranged like on Thurs/Fri, before we 收工.
Spent Friday 20/1 spring cleaning. Very rewarding to see my little corner tidier and 3 bags of trash taken away from my room... haha
Saturday 21/1 was reunion dinner with family at Pioneer Wharf. As usual, e girls got up from their seats (when we were having our 1st dish?) and started walking around e restaurant n out into jurong point! We took turns to accompany them n aft dinner ended, we took a grp pic, went Shirley's plc to see them getting into pj, drink milk n go into bed. It was then mahjong time at our place, until 5am in e morning, stopping only for a coffee and mac delivery of 40pc nuggets!
Sunday 22/1 running nose developed - not that I will be surprised, since my body always break down when I'm not working... Dinner at Jiahong's place ~ vegetarian steamboat which I personally think is very yummy n happening! Love all e stuff thrown into e hotpot, except lady's fingers... aft taking e flu remedy drink by his mum n resting before n after dinner, the running nose left me before midnight, but I was still feeling lethargic n sleepy...
Monday 23/1 was CNY day one. Got up early to wish parents happy new year. With only 4hours of sleep (守岁till 5am), I was on e verge of going back to bed but I didn't... Checked emails, showered n got ready to meet e gals for The Great Magician. Had early dinner at Ramen Play, and then visited 大伯 to bid everybody farewell coz we arrived just when everybody's leaving...! Lolz!
Tuesday 24/1 Shirley n family came to visit, played with e girls until it was time to go. Went Jiahong's place to 拜年 then went visit Zhiwei n Wenmei n their newborn at TMC before heading to Cine to watch movie We Not Naughty. Not bad a movie but I think it was too draggy at the front. Dinner was curry chicken at Old Town, haha my sudden craving.
Wednesday - back to work (Oh man!)
Saturday 28/1 Visitations with SHG vols... First arrived at Tracy's place for lunch. Yeah she cooked old cucumber soup, prawns n mushrooms. I cooked rice. She bought roast duck. And we had yusheng after lunch. Then went to Shee Hian's , love his new place, especially the huge kitchen and built-in oven (which was unused). It was playtime at Pui Chih's with us playing saboteur and then watching Jinghui's boy play with trolley, pooh bear n etc.
Dinner was bbq food at Shih Wee's chalet, ate so much I think I gained 3kg immediately! We got him quite drunk and it was like a highlight of the chalet stay... haha. We had yusheng and I think it was really great, we almost cleaned off the plate. Watched tv, played monopoly deal and saboteur after that, and went to bed at 3+. yawnz!
Woke up 9+ on Sunday 29/1 to make breakfast. Did my french toast and helped to do e omelette, it was great teamwork with Pek Geok and Wanxuan in the kitchen. Showered then got ready to go Ah Ma's house for lunch. We started eating at 1.45pm while waiting for Inn Tian to arrive. Ate so much again! haha... everything she cooked was yummy! Stayed on to chat for awhile before we left to go Cathay. Played some tricks on Yishi and it was really funny to see her so shocked! Watched Dragon Dragon Dance with parents and Phyllis. I think they like it so I'm happy lor... we went dinner at Chinatown after that (my 5th time to Chinatown this year, over the last one month)
No comments:
Post a Comment