Monday, January 16, 2012

Our beloved Shih Tzu ~ Coffee

Coffee is gone. We let her go. It was a tough decision and after so much arguments and disagreements and squabbles and wad not, I finally gave in. Guessed the last two persons who are stubborn to want to keep her were just Phy and I. Dr Lee told us how painful Coffee was, she shared that she was definitely going through a terrible time. I was convinced. Dr Lee is so sincere and honest, I have to believe her. Trust that putting her down is the best solution.

I'm sorry Coffee. I know you want to be with us. We really want you to be well, and feel better.

I bought her fav potato buns, was overjoyed when she ate so many of them.
I also got kueh lapis from bengawan solo, for Shirley and Phyllis to feed her in the evening.

Everybody cried like mad. My heart hurt so much when the vet injected Coffee to put her down. I dared not see. I was totally torned.

I miss her. Everybody at home does too.

No comments: