Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tonight's date

Tonight I met my dear friend and her bf for dinner at Ding Tai Fung.... at Paragon...

Heard so much abt the Xiao Long Bao that I had long decided to come try one day.. hehe it was really good, the skin is very thin and delicate, yet the filling is generous and tasty. V good.. had the pork chop fried rice which was equally good, the pork chop was deep-fried until crispy but not oily. Service was superb, possibly coz there's so many waitressess around. Abit pricey though, compared to Crystal Jade Kitchen.

My friend bought me a little handbag, which I thought was very cool. I had been looking for a bag like this for the longest time, compact yet can store everything including my wallet and handphone and earpiece and keys and tissue and whatever. Its casual enough to go with jeans or anything. Very nice present for my birthday last week! Thanks.. (I know you're reading this)

The night ended early coz my friend's bf was not feeling well, and me and hubby ended up shopping in Taka and bumped into an ex-colleague working Mont Blanc shop. Had a little chat with her and went home thereafter.

No comments: