Woke up early in e morn to answer to e calls of MacRitchie Reservoir!
Yes, we have said YES e night before to going for a Sunday run/walk at e park!
(mind you, we ended Saturday night with high-level ktv at Teo Heng for 3hrs until midnight...yawnz)
We arrived e earliest, and for obvious reasons we got a carpark lot fast. And had to wait for e other two cars to get a lot before e drivers could come over. Happening ~ 5pax in 3cars, so environment-unfriendly... Anyway, e guys did their run, breathless, perspiring. e gals (Danlin & I) did our walk, chat & yes we perspired too! Oh I forgot to mention that I brought Lucia along, and she did some work, snapping away scenery in e park, as well as over breakfast at Hua Nam in thomson/sin ming area. Breakfast, I would say, was cheap & good. Lovely way of gaining back e pounds we lost at MacRitchie moments earlier!
Car wash ended up with just cleaning of e interior... :)
It was sufficient to tire us out. Somehow I think e icecream cone I ate during our "exterior car wash" did me any further harm (to my waistline)
Back home to nap, till 5pm.
Took a pretty empty bus 77 to International building. I was very early, and yes hungry, again!
Bought meatballs from Isetan to satisfy my hunger, while waiting for Pek Geok.
Rest arrived on time, at TCC and we soon settled down & placed our order.
Hmmmm they kept me guessing for awhile, who e mystery guest was going to be.
Yes! My first guess was correct! My xiaomei ~ Si Yao :) sweet neighbour who used to sit beside me when I was at HQ (before relocating to Redhill)
Dinner was great, as always (never get disappointed with TCC food)
Surprises were aplently.
From an envelope which was supposed to contain doc for Redhill, to a certificate which named me a super staff.
Then a lovely photo collage which we found out was supposed to be presented only after KTV (haha, I returned it to Wanxuan who presented later on again...)
Winston also gave me a photoframe which had 2 pics taken with counter staff and Redhill's volunteers.
KTV was quite fun though everybody appeared shy and sang little.
Highlight was the finale which included presentation of the photo collage, video recording of speeches by everybody & some really funny actions I did! Lolz!
Jiahong was already waiting outside e carpark when we ended.
We spent some time taking pics at e counter area, where we disrupted e staff's supper again and again... Aiyo we used 3 different handphones to take the pics lo. Funny!
Such a beautiful Sunday, where everything went on well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment