Nah I'm definitely not rich, with so many credit card debts chalking up ~ haha perhaps it's really purely indulgence! A matter of spoiling myself as I move closer n closer to e end of my school term. YES! 2 more lessons, and it will be over! I must pass the module! (These 2 lessons are however, the most challenging of its kind - 1 which involves a final round of our team simulation, must turn around! the other is our group presentation - I'm not worried for our performance but more the content of our ppt since our "business" is really going downhill!)
Oh well, let's move on the content / body of this blog post...
With Sept's pay - I have purchased an expensive toy, a 18-105mm lens (well, it's a kit lens, so I didn't pay too much for it) which cost me $280. So looking forward to using it :) possibly on this Sat!
Moving forward, I plan to get myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab with Oct's pay. Hmmm I think I can afford it now, but I'll rather wait and see. Dun wana squeeze myself dry and then suffocate towards the end of the month, feeding on water and grass! haha... (a pity it doesn't come in red) *that will be my only electronic toy which is not red, besides Nicole which of coz comes in black only.
Hopefully, by end of the year, my dream phone arrives in Spore and launches well after my bonus (if we do have bonus) so I can indulge in it - Oh it's a Nokia N9 :) pretty gal! Steady boom-bi-bi, I'm still not getting any Apple products!
Surprisingly I'm not blogging about any upcoming trips, as I always do. Well, other than my Dec bangkok trip, I am definitely not looking forward to other vacations. Bcoz next year, I hope to travel to Down Under to collect my degree and attend the graduation ceremony! Ta-da, that's another indulgence! So well, to save up my annual leaves and $$, my only two trips planned for 2012 will be one to Australia (5days) and one to Cambodia (10days) for volunteering project :)
No comments:
Post a Comment